Thursday, February 21, 2013

Shopping!!!

So it is no secret that I have a shopping addiction. When Greg and I started TTC a few years ago, we would buy baby things here and there. It made me really excited to do this. As the journey got longer and longer, I would find comfort in going baby shopping. I would get everything from clothes and diapers, to a stroller and carseat.

I was feeling really down yesterday, so I decided to go shopping. I went to Kohl's on my lunch break and as I approached the baby section, something came over me. I started to have a serious nervous breakdown. I started to sweat, shake and my eyes welled up with tears. There were 2 moms with babies in the section and I avoided them like the plague. I finally decided on a cute sleeper and matching bib and got the hell out of there as fast as I could. It was just so strange, because I have never felt like that before. I normally love buying baby things. Maybe it is the sign that I need to stop? Eh, probably not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment