Monday, February 25, 2013

Dun dun duuuun

Today is the 25th, so my lucky day, right? Gosh I hope so! I just need to get through these next few hours at work and I will be off to Madison to meet with the new RE. I am scared shitless. I know this is a step in the right direction, but I hate feeling like we are starting all over. Like all of this time was for nothing. I just really hope that this new doctor has some ideas and answers. I just feel like my last doctor was missing something. I don't know what that something is, but there has to be something. Right? No one wants to have something actually wrong with them, but at this point, unexplained IF is a pain in the ass. I feel like we are always playing the Grand Prize game on the Bozo Show. Just tossing a ball into a bucket and hoping it doesn't bounce out. It is about time that that ball stays put. I want to be the Grand Prize winner. I think we damn well deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment