Monday, August 26, 2013

Guess I forgot about this blog thing

Just relalized after finding my old siggy that I had forgotten about the blog I had started. I guess I have just been so caught up since that last RE consultation that I forgot. Good thing is, I have been so busy because we are expecting! After my RE visit, I ordered all of my meds and was told to call on CD1. Well, that day never came, because we got a surprise BFP!

I am 26 weeks as of today and due December 2nd with a little girl. We are naming her Eleanore "Nora" Jeane, after my grandmother and aunt.

Nana is so darn excited! I can't wait for her to meet Nora. I just wish my aunt Jeanie were her to meet her too. She would have eaten her up. Funny and odd thing is, I am due on what will be the 20th anniversary of her passing. I think she was really looking down on me.

I remember one day last summer while going through treatments, I saw an eagle fly over our house. We live in the city, so that was very odd. I then saw that same eagle (or so I think it was) flying over the river as I was on the highway later that day. I know that was my aunt, because "On Eagle's Wings" was her favorite song.

I can't thank her enough for this amazing blessing.

2 comments:

  1. I think being busy because you are KTFU is a great reason to slack on blogging :) Hope you are feeling/doing well, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! I am doing well. I hope you are too. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete